There are numerous innovative results for keeping your child’s out-of-door toys safe, organized, and tidy. One option is using a durable plastic storehouse box with a lid to keep toys defended from the rudiments.
Another idea is to hang mesh bags from a hedge or tree to store balls and other small particulars. You can also repurpose old cabinetwork similar as an old casket or press and paint it in bright colors for a fun, functional toy storehouse result.
For larger toys, consider installing shelves or a rack to keep them off the ground and fluently accessible. And if you are looking for commodity more visually charming, consider erecting a rustic toy box that matches your out-of-door décor.
Whatever result you choose, having a designated space for your child’s out-of-door toys won’t only keep your yard looking neat and tidy, but also help keep toys from getting lost or damaged.
Then are some vicinity toy storehouse ideas that can help you keep your out-of-door play area organized and clutter-free. You can try these products. All are stylish option we set up in the request as out-of-door storehouse box for toys. So, Look at below Outdoor Toy Storage Boxes in below list.
25 Best Outdoor Toy Storage Box Ideas
Deck Box 30 Gallon Outdoor Storage Box for Food Deliveries, Patio Tools, Outdoor Cushions & Pillows, Garden Supplies, Pet Stuff and Pool Accessories, Black (Delivery Sign & Lock Included)
EAST OAK Deck Box, 31 Gallon Indoor and Outdoor Storage Box with Padlock for Patio Cushions, -Pool Accessories, Toys, Gardening Tools, Sports Equipment, Waterproof and UV Resistant Resin, Grey
$54.99 in stock
Keter City 30 Gallon Resin Deck Box for Patio Furniture, Pool Accessories, and Storage for Outdoor Toys, Graphite
$39.99 in stock
Suncast 50-Gallon Outdoor Resin Patio Deck Storage Box with Seat, Peppercorn
$89.00 in stock
1 used from $81.88
YardStash Outdoor Storage Box (Waterproof) - Heavy Duty, Portable, All Weather Tarpaulin Deck Box - Protects from Rain, Wind, Sun & Snow - Perfect for the Boat, Yard, Patio, or Camping – XL Green
SELIMON 174 US Gallon Outdoor Storage Box Waterproof Soft Shell Tarpaulin Deck Box for Patio Furniture Outdoor Cushions, Throw Pillows, Garden Tools and Pool Toys
BLUU Deck Box 32 Gallon, Outdoor Storage Box for Patio Cushion, Pillows, Pool Toy, Garden Tool and Hose Storage, Waterproof Material with Lockable Lid & Side Handles, Wood Grain Texture, Taupe
Suncast 22-Gallon Small Deck Box - Lightweight Resin Indoor/Outdoor Storage Container and Seat for Patio Cushions and Gardening Tools - Store Items on Patio, Garage, Yard - Stone Gray
$49.99 in stock
3 used from $39.52
Ball Storage Garage Organizer Sports Equipment Organizer Storage Rack for Sports & Outdoors | Rolling Wheels with Breaks | Premium Quality | Baseball, Football, Soccer, Tennis Sports Accessories
PLKOW Sports Equipment Storage for Garage, Indoor/Outdoor Sports Rack for Garage, Ball Storage Garage Organizer with Basket and Hooks,Toy/Sports Gear Storage
$89.99 in stock
Keter Eden 70 Gallon Storage Bench Deck Box for Patio Furniture, Front Porch Decor and Outdoor Seating – Perfect to Store Garden Tools and Pool Toys,Brown / Brown
Shieldo Deck Box Cover- Heavy Duty 600D Polyester Oxford Deck Box Cover to Protect Large Deck Box,100% Waterproof Deck Box Cover 63" L x 30" W x 28" H
Bravindew Storage Tent Bike Storage shed Waterproof Garden Backyard Storage Buildings Sheds Heavy Duty Space Saving All Season Reusable Bike Shed with Waterproof Cover
Keter Denali 30 Gallon Resin Deck Box for Patio Furniture, Pool Accessories, and Storage for Outdoor Toys, Grey/Black
6 used from $61.52
Keter XXL Java 230 Gallon Resin Rattan Look Large Outdoor Storage Deck Box for Patio Furniture Cushions, Pool Toys, and Garden Tools
Suncast 33 Gallon Hideaway Can Resin Outdoor Trash with Lid Use in Backyard, Deck, or Patio, 33-Gallon, Brown
$56.99 in stock
4 used from $50.24
YITAHOME 100 Gallon Large Resin Deck Box Outdoor Storage Boxes for Patio Furniture, Outdoor Cushions, Garden Tools and Pool Supplies-Waterproof,Lockable (Black)
CoscoProducts COSCO 88910GRY1E BoxGuard Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Outdoor Storage & Delivery Box, 55 Gallons, Aluminum
$182.94 in stock
Safstar Outdoor Storage Box, 47 Gallon Acacia Wooden Deck Box for Toys/Tools/Sports Supplies, Patio Storage Bench, Outdoor Storage Bench for Garden Backyard Deck, 47.5 x 17.5 x 17.5 Inches (Natural)
FAQ – About Outdoor Toy Storage Box Ideas
How do I organize my kids toys outside?
- Wooden toy box
- Plastic storage boxes with lids
- Mesh bags hung from a fence or tree
- Repurposed old furniture (e.g. chest, cabinet)
- Shelves or a rack
- Toy hammock
- Hanging netting or mesh baskets
- Garden shed or playhouse with built-in storage
- Outdoor storage bench
- Portable toy trunk or wheeled toy box.
What are some ways to organize children’s toys in the garage?
- Install shelving units or wall-mounted storage racks
- Use clear plastic bins for easy toy identification
- Label each bin for quick toy retrieval
- Utilize a pegboard for hanging larger toys and sports equipment
- Repurpose old wooden crates for a rustic storage solution
- Invest in a storage cabinet or shelving system with doors for a clean and organized look
- Hang mesh baskets for small toys and balls
- Use a hanging shoe organizer for smaller toys and figurines
- Create a designated play area with floor mats or rugs
- Keep larger toys like ride-on vehicles, scooters, and bikes stored neatly in one corner of the garage.
How do you store large outdoor toys?
- Outdoor storage sheds or playhouses
- Large plastic storage boxes
- Shelving or wall-mounted racks
- Repurposed furniture
- Metal storage racks
- Wooden toy boxes
- Hanging netting or baskets
- Large mesh bags
- Portable toy trunks
- Custom-built wooden structures.
What is the best material for outdoor storage box?
- Durable plastic
- Weather-resistant wood, such as cedar or redwood
- Metal, such as steel or aluminum
- Resin or composite materials
- Woven or treated natural fibers, such as rattan or bamboo
- Waterproof and UV-resistant fabric, such as canvas
- Stone, such as concrete or masonry
- Double-walled steel or aluminum with insulation
- Galvanized metal to prevent rusting
- A combination of materials, such as a wooden frame with a weather-resistant fabric cover.
How do you store toys in the garden?
- Choose an appropriate storage solution – Consider the size and number of toys, the weather conditions in your area, and the type of storage that would best suit your needs.
- Determine the location for storage – Decide on an area in your garden that is easily accessible and has enough space to store your toys.
- Clean and sort your toys – Gather all the toys that need to be stored and clean them. Sort them into categories, such as balls, action figures, ride-on toys, etc.
- Label and organize the storage containers – Label each container with the type of toy that it contains and arrange them in an organized manner in the storage area.
- Store large toys – For large toys, like bicycles, scooters, or ride-on toys, consider using wall-mounted hooks or a metal storage rack.
- Keep small toys organized – Store small toys, like action figures or building blocks, in clear plastic containers or mesh baskets.
- Protect from weather – Cover the storage area with a tarp or weatherproof fabric to protect your toys from rain, sun, and other elements.
- Keep the storage area tidy – Regularly check the storage area and keep it clean and organized to avoid toys getting lost or damaged.
- Make it accessible – Make sure that the storage area is easily accessible for children to retrieve their toys when they want to play.
- Encourage children to participate – Teach children how to properly store and organize their toys, and encourage them to help maintain the storage area.
How do you store toys without space?
- Utilize vertical space – Use wall-mounted shelves, hooks, or racks to store toys, books, and other items.
- Stackable storage containers – Invest in stackable containers, such as plastic bins or drawers, that can be stacked on top of each other to save floor space.
- Over-the-door organizers – Use over-the-door organizers to store small toys, art supplies, or other items.
- Under-bed storage – Utilize the space under the bed to store toys, clothes, or other items.
- Hanging organizers – Hang organizers, such as mesh baskets or fabric organizers, on walls, closet doors, or on the back of doors to store toys, books, or other items.
- Folding furniture – Consider using folding furniture, such as a folding table or chairs, to free up floor space when not in use.
- Multi-functional furniture – Invest in furniture that serves multiple purposes, such as a storage ottoman or a coffee table with storage.
- Corner shelving – Utilize corner space with corner shelving units to store toys, books, or other items.
- Cube organizers – Use cube organizers, such as plastic or fabric cubes, to store toys, books, or other items.
- Repurpose items – as boxes, baskets, or jars, as storage containers for toys and other items.