Belief in astrology in our country has gained such firm ground even young couples who fall in love make it a point to consult an astrologer to ascertain whether their bond of love would last until the inevitable death puts them apart.
We know that certain love affairs turn stormy midway and lovers go their separate ways. In some other cases, the course of love runs smooth the entire way, but differences surface after marriage making life for both miserable with mutual love no longer binding them together.
We know that certain love affairs turn stormy midway and lovers go their separate ways. In some other cases, the course of love runs smooth the entire way, but differences surface after marriage making life for both miserable with mutual love no longer binding them together
Despite decades of winds of liberal views about marriage from the West blowing across it, still a majority of our people maintain a conservative outlook on this institution. They consider marriage as something sacrosanct and inviolable. Love alone cannot make the marriage a success. There are several other factors central to making a young couple a happy and contented union. For instance, there should be affinity and congeniality between the two partners in physical, biological and mental terms. Astrology can say whether a couple seeking matrimony are compatible in all respects for conjugal life.
There are many astrological factors that serve as determinants of conjugal compatibility. We propose to familiarize our readers with some of those determinants which enable a quick and accurate appraisal of the compatibility of a couple seeking matrimony.
• Gemini, Libra and Aquarius subjects are ideal partners for Aries, Leo and Sagittarius subjects.
• Taurus, Scorpio and Aquarius subjects make ideal partners for Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn natives.
• Natives of watery signs of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces make good partners for natives of the earthy signs of Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn
• A couple seeking matrimony would be an ideal match if they have been born into the same Lagna or if one person’s 5th sign happens to be the other’s 9th or the 3rd sign is the other person’s 11th sign.
• If the sign which the Sun occupies in one horoscope is the sign where the Moon occupies in the horoscope of the other their marriage would be a great success.
• If the sign in which Mars is posited in one horoscope is the sign where Venus occupies in the other horoscope, their marriage would be a strong bond.